I am multi-lingual being fluent in Chinese particularly Hakka, Cantonese and Mandarin and is also conversant in Bahasa Malaysian.
About Dr Tack Shin Lee
I graduated in medicine from the Flinders University of South Australia with honours. Following graduation, I undertook AOA advanced orthopaedic training in NSW. During this period, I spent six months in the USA as a paediatric orthopaedic fellow.
At the completion of my advanced training, I furthered my sub-specialty training in trauma as a fellow at the Royal North Shore hospital.
I then went on to complete a Royal College of Surgeons Edinburgh accredited knee reconstruction and arthroplasty fellowship with Dr Michael Wilkinson at the King’s College Hospital in London and a shoulder arthroscopy fellowship at the King’s College Hospital with Dr Adel Tavakkolizadeh.
I also spent twelve months as a sports physician at the Crystal Palace Physiotherapy and Sports Injury Centre in London.
- knee and shoulder arthroscopy,
- meniscal and rotator cuff repairs,
- ACL reconstruction, total knee, and uni-compartment knee replacements, and
- total knee and uni-compartment knee replacements, and
- fracture management of the hip, knee, ankle, arm, forearm and wrist.
Working with like-minded professionals is working in a collegiate environment where the collective focus is the patient.